Public Events at UBC Vancouver
From panel discussions to museum tours, UBC offers free and low-cost public events on and off campus every week. Join us and learn something new.
- September 17: UBC Homecoming – Finding the Mother Tree: In Conversation with Prof. Suzanne Simard
- September 18: UBC Homecoming – MEDTalks: Unlocking Diabetes 100 Years After Insulin
- September 18: UBC Homecoming – Nerve: Lessons on leadership from two women who went first
- September 24: UBC Homecoming – Welcome to the New You with Douglas Coupland
- Now–August 22: Image Bank
- Now–September 5: Future for Memory: Art and Life After the Great East Japan Earthquake
- Now–September 26: Sanctuary: The Dakota Bear Ancient Forest Experience
- Every Tuesday–Sunday: Beaty Biodiversity Museum
- Every Tuesday–Sunday: Museum of Anthropology Tours
- Every Wednesday: Rare Books and Special Collections Drop-in Tours
Want to include your event on this listing? We prioritize UBC-affiliated Lower Mainland events that are free or low-cost, open to the public, and offer a cultural, learning or community-building opportunity. Contact us for more information.